Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers is an end-to-end virtualization solution that is designed to enable pervasive data center virtualization, and significantly enhance capital and operational efficiency. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization builds upon the Red Hat Enterprise Linux platform that is trusted by thousands of organizations on millions of systems around the world for mission-critical workloads.
Benefits of choosing Red Hat
A huge ecosystem of hardware and software partners, offering both services and certified solutions, makes Red Hat the industry leader. This powerful combination provides:
- Thousands of certified applications from Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Hundreds of certified hardware systems and peripherals from leading OEM vendors, spanning multiple processor architectures
- A range of partner programs
- Comprehensive service offerings, up to 24x7 support with 1-hour response, available from Red Hat and selected ISV/OEM partners
- Excellent performance, security, scalability, and availability, with audited industry benchmarks
- Open source technologies rigorously tested and matured through the Red Hat sponsored Fedora project
- With each major version, stable application interfaces and 7 years of product support
- A homogeneous client/server product family that enables seamless inter-operation of systems from the laptop to the data-center to the mainframe. Plus, excellent interoperability with existing UNIX and Microsoft® Windows® deployments.